Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Saga Continues

For reasons that escape belief, I have been given a driver's license, a USCF license and license to practice law. The first one I rarely use. The second one I use every weekend. The third one I use daily and it pays the bills that the second one incurs. This blog is my continuing journey from obscure town to obscure town, roadway to roadway and sometimes from emergency room to emergency room in pursuit of illusive cycling glory.

I have the rare fortune of having a bike, a bike box (thanks Taylor) and a camera (thanks Mom and Dad). I have also been blessed with a job that sends me from the Atlantic to the Pacific and all places inbetween. Put the lot of them together and I'm hoping that it makes for some stories and a few good pictures.

No comments: