Monday, August 14, 2006

Nashville Star 2

I told you all that I was serious, now I can prove it:



Thanks to Papa Smurf's instructions (thank you by the way) I've been picking up my ability to play a little bit at a time. I'm thinking of picking up a new book of music that has some easy melodies. I've gone through the first set of callouses on my fingertips and I think things are getting better.

The best I've gotten so far was a compliment from my Mom who said "that sounds good . . . and I'm not saying that just because I'm your mother." Oh and it's only been in the 70s in Chicago. I went out on the town on Friday night and got a little crazy. I had two drinks before leaving so I was already socially inappropriate when I met my cousin's college friends. It only got worse from there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sweat. PS - whose foot is that in the white pump in the corner of the picture? First groupie?

Anonymous said...

rob, "socially inappropriate" implies some sort of appropriatability...er...yeah. i seem to remember that 'socially inappropriate' applied to most evenings on the lash; like this one time...okay, more Free Bird!!

Rob said...

the white pump is my groupie and my grandmother all in one.

Anonymous said...

How's DC five years after to the day?